
Last Saturday I got to go to a kids carnival hosted by the Utah Kids Club. And I got to be a PRINCESS! It was SO much fun. I just walked around all day and got to give hugs to all the little kids and get my picture taken. It was so cute! As you can see they also had star wars guys for the boys to get excited about. If any of you are not members of the Utah Kids Club you need to check it out. I don't even have kids and I want to be a member. The carnival was at Wheeler Farm and they had shops and lazer tag and bounce houses and face painting and more all for 2bucks a person! It was crazy!
I had so much fun but I have to say I couldn't walk the next day because my legs hurt so bad from bending up and down a million times...those kids are just so little.
Still not preggo.....still waiting......
2 comments:
Oh my gosh you're the prettiest princess EVER! I had to click on that picture to look at it bigger, cause I couldn't tell it was you with the dark wig! So much fun.
Soooooo I'm getting married July 17th!!!!!! I'm so excited! I don't even officially have a ring yet, so it's not like I'm "engaged". But we just decided to hurry up and do it so I can go travel with him. So we're planning everything way quick and I'll get a ring sometime before July 17th! I really don't care about all the stupid little crap that I did for my first wedding (you know how that goes!!). So it's just way laid back and simple. Up at the Inn on the Creek in Midway with just a dinner with family after. And then I'm outta here and traveling with him! I knew you'd be proud :)
Ok that was a novel, sorry. We need to go to dinner in the next few weeks before I leave!!!
Oh my Char you make the perfect princess...okay you probably knew that already ;) I had to click on it to enlarge it but you looked so pretty, and if you ever decide to go dark you definitely can pull it off! Um so how can I be a princess next time? I'm not kidding and we totally should do it together :D
Post a Comment