Monday, June 1, 2009

Pregnancy Watch 2009

Well folks....I did it. I finally got my IUD out and we are "trying". As most of you know I am a big chicken when it comes to this, but I faced my fear and I am ready! I guess almost dying and being a hospital pin cushion helped me see that if I could handle THAT, then I can handle anything. So cross your fingers and toes and join us as we hold our breath and wait for the big announcement!

5 comments:

Jess and Brandon said...

WOO HOOO!!!! You guys are gonna make such cute babies, I can't wait!

jen said...

Ahhhhhhhh Char I'm so excited!!! I could hear something in the wind last night...maybe it was the sound of you getting prego! :)

Meagan said...

GO TEAM!!!!
Do it up! I hope you didn't cry getting the IUD out!

Jaci Twiss said...

Hooray I can't wait for lil' Keck's to be running around!!!

The Van Dyke's said...

Char I'm so proud of you!! You're such a brave little soldier!! You and John will be awesome parents- I can't wait for you to join the mommy club! oh and don't forget....you're always welcome to come and visit us in Texas...you know you want to ;o) love and miss ya lots!