Saturday, August 22, 2009

I know...I know....


Ok so I just have to do this....My hubby, John, it the best freaken hubby in the whole world...He is the sweetest most caring, loving man in the universe and I am the luckiest girl in the world to get to be his wife.
I know this is mushy and gross but I just adore him and sometimes I just have to shout it out...so this is me shouting...I LOVE YOU MAN!!! =)
Oh and side note...I also am lucky to have the greatest IN-LAWS as well. His parents are the greatest...they are so sweet and supportive.
I am such a lucky girl...

I just had to share the good stuff....since I've shared the bad.

2 comments:

Jess and Brandon said...

Char, it's good to hear how you feel about John. I was wondering if you were still a fan. :) Ha ha, love ya!!

jen said...

You guys are too cute. I'm glad you are sooooo in love still! :)