Our sweet Lab Sadie passed away on Monday. We found out a week ago that she had very advanced cancer. When we heard the news we decided to take her home and try to keep her well enough so she could join us on our annual camping trip to Pine View. She loved to swim so I wanted her last memories to be fun and for her to be able to swim one more time.
She made it through the weekend and then stopped eating. We didn't want to see her continue to deteriorate so we decided we would put her down. We went in to AVC on Monday evening and held her while they put her to sleep.
It was the saddest, hardest thing. I put together a slide show of a bunch of pictures of my sweet girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Char, I'm so sorry. I know how much you adored her. She was such a good and cute dog.
Sweetest Keck family- I am so sorry for the loss of your Sadie girl- I know how much she meant to you both. Y'all are always in my heart. Love you tons!!!
I am so sorry guys! That had to have been so hard! Sadie was the sweetest dog! It was fun having her at Pine View!
Just clicked into your blog and saw the news. So sorry. I hope you guys are doing okay.
Post a Comment