
The day has finally come. We are officially pregnant. We have been strategically planning this pregnancy so we really were hoping it would go along as planned, and so far....so good! It seemed like it took FOREVER to get pregnant but really it happened right away so we are VERY lucky! I took a home test on Friday and it came out positive so I rushed to work and had them order a stat blood test to confirm.( this is the beauty of working for doctors =)When the blood test came back positive I started telling everyone I knew =). So we have begun the countdown....we will keep you posted on all the exciting news.
LOVE YA!
1 comment:
Yay Char I am so so so so excited for you. You and John will be such good parents. I'm glad you got a muppet so fast! So when exactly are you due? March??
Post a Comment