Sunday, February 21, 2010

Decades Party and Valentines!

So a few weeks ago Jaci threw a 'Decades' Party! We could come dressed in attire from our favorite decade...well of course my favorite decade is the 50's! I always wish I was a 1950's wife all dressed up in a pretty dress and pearls...all while baking and vacuuming for my man =) So I rented a dress and did my hair 50's style!

What do ya think??



Here is Jaci and I...she is the 40's



Jaci and Cam...they are just so cute



A little Lucy for ya!



Such a fun night...the only bad part was I had to get up at 8am the next day to go to school and those few hours of sleep I got were just not enough and I ended up succumbing to sickness...BOO...just in time for Valentines =( But we already had plans so I got dressed and headed out for Valentines dinner with John and friends!
We went to Christopher's for dinner with friends Cassidy and Michael and after a wonderful meal...we headed home(cause I just didn't feel well) and they headed out.
Even though I didn't feel the greatest I still had fun and enjoyed the night.

John and I



Our Friends Michael and Cassidy.



Hope all of your Valentines were full of LOVE!.

1 comment:

Jess and Brandon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your 50s look!!