So as many of you know...my husband is quite talented. He is a manly man with build and fix skills most men envy. He has single-handedly remodeled our entire house, designed and built our backyard, built a shed with no blueprints and of course his "little" side projects of building furniture. His latest side project has been to build me some log chairs so that I can relax in front of the fireplace in our bedroom. Our bedroom is currently filled with log furniture made by my talented brother-in-law Aaron who happens to own his own furniture company. So these chairs are keeping with the rustic theme. I submit the progress for your awe and wonderment....I am always in awe of John and his talents...Here is the latest...I will keep you updated on the progress and submit the finished products for your viewing pleasure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment