Saturday, February 19, 2011

I little catch up....November and December 2010

Not sure if we did much in November besides get older..but I turned 33 and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Now in December....We had parties and Christmas...we had good times and not as good of times...

I had to say goodbye to my good friend Suzy...who decided to pick up and move to California... :(

But Christmas was full of good times:

Here are the dogs opening up there new treats.
They were a HIT!




John with his fancy level...my man loves his tools

I really like fuzzy feet...John likes to keep the house at 65...I'M FREEZING!

All those fun times...what a great year!

But unfortunately we did end the year on a sad note. My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer. She is getting treated at Huntsman Cancer Center so she is in the very best hands. She has been doing great so far and we are hopeful.

1 comment:

Suz said...

You shut yer mouth!... I made the blog! super cutes pic BTW... Love you SO much!