Saturday, February 19, 2011

I little catch up....September 2010

Ok so we already posted that our Sadie dog died and to ease the grief we did what any couple would do....we bought PUPPIES!!!

I just wanted a little Pomeranian that I could cuddle with...but John didn't want to be left out of all the fun so he decided he wanted one too...so we got TWO!

So I got my little RICO and then a day later John got STEVE.

This is RICO...he looks a little retarded in this picture, and some say he looks retarded in person..but he is real sweet and cuddly and I LOVE HIM.

And this is STEVE:

They have gotten so big..well at least Steve has..
Steve is now 16 pounds!!

Rico is just 7 pounds..so he is still a little guy..we call him Tiny


They are SO much fun. We love having them as part of our family.

No comments: