Ok Ok I know...I have been a TERRIBLE blogger. So here is the year recap...are you ready???
Ok so I left off in July....
So first there is my favorite holiday and anniversary:
The 4th of July!
We went to the Stadium of Fire because I LOVE FIREWORKS...and Carrie Underwood was the singer so that was fun..but I think this is our last year. We will now join the ranks of all the freeloaders who just watch the firework show outside the stadium.
Then there is the 24th of July which is my favorite because I love a good parade...and they never disappoint...here are a few choice floats:
My other favorite part is the great carny food. I love eating random food from traveling carts...it's like an adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha I love you and your parades! I'm so excited for the day you move to Daybreak and they have a parade for John and Amy! :)
Post a Comment