Whew...finally I'm up to the current year.
Well you saw the recap of 2010 and now here we are...another year that promises to be the best yet! I am still crazy busy with school and will be going full time starting in the fall. I will also be at full major status in computer science so I will be doing just my major course work. I'm super excited but I still have a ways to go and it is not getting any easier.
So at the first of the year I decided I needed a change and so I cut my hair short.
I think its fun but the reactions were quite amusing. I grew up having short hair so I am very used to seeing myself with short hair but it took many by surprise. But I just wanted a bit of a change and I will be growing it back out.
The other big news this month..and probably the big news for the year..is that John and I are pregnant once again...hopefully this time...the baby sticks!!
We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives and we can't wait for October when the baby will be born.
We will keep you posted as the weeks go by...right now I am 8 weeks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all the blog updates...love your hair...and love that you're prego! Wahoo!!!!
I am very excited for the pregnancy news. That is great news. I am so sorry to hear of the news of your mom. Our thoughts are with you and your family. Best wishes.
Love Kaycee
CONGRATS on the pregnancy!! T and I are so excited for you guys!! And I love the new hair do - super cute!!
Post a Comment