Monday, February 28, 2011

Lost another one

Well I made it to 9 weeks and then the baby decided to jump ship.
I just got back from the doctor and got some medicine to help complete the miscarriage. :(

I will see him again in two weeks and we will begin the tests to see why I can't keep my babies.

So this freaken sucks!

5 comments:

jen said...

I'm so so so sorry Char :( My heart sank when I read this. I hope you're doing ok... let me know if you need anything. xoxo

Jess and Brandon said...

Char, I'm so sorry. That is the suckiest thing ever.

Meagan said...

Oh Char- I am so very sorry. That just really sucks butt. I hope they can figure out what is going on. I know you don't believe but I am praying for you!
Love you lots and lots

jkzank said...

I'm so sorry Char and John. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kaycee said...

So sorry to hear what happened. Im thinking of you and miss you.